Wednesday, February 5, 2014

♥ Simon Says...Have a ♥


Happy Wednesday! It's time for another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week we want to see "Hearts"! You just need to have some type of heart on your creation! Stamped...chipboard...die cut...heart shaped button...etc.
This week the Simon Says DT are showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Products! There is a new Valentine Release! Just go HERE to check it out!!


I am loving the new Valentine Release! So many cute stamp sets and dies! I couldn't choose which ones to work with! :) For this first card, I used the adorable Chalkboard Love Clear Stamp Set. Love this sweet set!


I also used some Kraft Woodgrain Cardstock by Simon Says, some May Arts Twine, White Opal Liquid Pearls and a Prima Crystal Heart. The music paper is from the Vintage Finds 6x6 Paper Pad by Teresa Collins and the pink paper is from the Ruby 6x6 Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye.


For my second card, I used some Simon Says Stamp Dies. I used the Large Heart Doily, Small Love You and the Large Hearts Set.


The paper is from the Ruby 6x6 Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye.  I also used some White Woodgrain Cardstock by Simon Says, clear sequins, some May Arts Twine and some White Opal Liquid Pearls.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!





Have a super rest of your week!

hugs...


15 comments:

CathyinMN said...

Sweet Valentine's Day cards!

Lin said...

Just love your cards today, Melissa, especially with the falling hearts on your blog! Love all the elements you pulled together to make these beauties!

Jo Nevill said...

Beautiful cards Melissa !

Jo x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Melissa :-) both are beautiful and I love the chalkboard one especially, the whole design of it is so pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kelly Massman said...

love your sweet cards!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Melissa, so pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Laura Sterckx said...

These cards are so pretty, Melissa! I love the chalkboard look on the first one! The pretty doily heart looks great on the second card! Hugs!

Heather said...

Both gorgeous cards Melissa, the chalkboard one is stunning - a lovely design. The other is so pretty and such lovely details!!!

hugs
Heather xx

hellerlittle said...

I love the chalkboard one especially, the whole design of it is amazing !!! Both are great but that one is Special
TFS CU hellerlittle

joy said...

Both cards are so nice, Melissa! I love the falling hearts on the blog - never have figured out how to get those graphics.

Stephanie said...

2 cards with really hot & trendy elements in both! I love it! Woodgrain in one and chalkboard in the other!! So fun!!


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Valentines cards, especially love the chalkboard one.
luv
Debby

Darlene said...

Hello my friend! WOW your cards are beautiful but I really LOVE the 2nd one with the 3 hearts. Again you have inspired me! Thanks so much! Hope you are doing well ... stay in touch!
Hugs from Ohio!

Jingle said...

These are both very pretty!

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa! I love your cards for the style and the colour choices! gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Ingrid xx