Wednesday, May 21, 2014

♥ You Float My Boat ♥

Hello friends!! Hope you are having a super fabulous day so far! Have any plans for the Summer yet? We plan on taking mostly day trips and may squeeze in a few days in Vermont! ;) We love it up there, any season!  And speaking of trips....that is this week's challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! We want to see cards using a theme of VACATION/TRAVEL! 
This week the Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Studio Calico! For my card, I used the Atlantic 6x6 Paper Pack. Lots of cute papers in this pad! I also used the Atlantic Die-Cut Vellum Shapes and the Boats and Anchors Wood Veneer Shapes also by Studio Calico.


I finished up the card with some Lawn Fawn Sky Twine and some Doodlebug Lily White Pearls.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!





Have you seen the new Simon Says Stamp Store Website?? It looks amazing! You can see it for yourself HERE! Happy Shopping!! :)


Have a super fabulous day!!

hugs...


14 comments:

Jingle said...

Love this! Such pretty colors!

Lin said...

I love how you pull so many things together for your cards, Melissa! So fun to see a nautical card in these nice soft colors!

Mandy said...

Melissa your card is absolutely gorgeous hunny, so cute and I love the soft & pretty "Melissa colours" :)
hugs
Mandy xx

ThePurplePlace said...

I love this card and love that we both used a fun little "sailboat" theme, yet our cards are both so different.

You clearly have such a gorgeous way of designing each of your cards and I love all the extra details.

I'm also LOVE your June Card from the kit and can hardly wait for mine to arrive...along with the other two orders I placed for the new releases! Blew my budget this month for SURE!!

I LOVE SSS and have totally enjoyed being part of the Wednesday challenge.....

Heather said...

Gorgeous Melissa, a fabulous layout and pretty papers!! A great sentiment and I love the vellum shapes!!!

hugs
Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute and beautiful at the same time.
luv
Debby

Jenna ♥ said...

Beautiful card Melissa!

Lorraine A said...

LOVE your card Melissa :-) the whole design is gorgeous ! I love how you layer the elements,,, FABULOUS :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Deepti said...

Love this design, perfect layering and mix of elements :)

Laura Sterckx said...

Awesome card! The colors are oh-so pretty!

Teresa Kline said...

hi Melissa! sweet card, luv the sentiment...super cute! hope you have a fabby weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Melissa. I love how you have used ice cream colours too !

Jo x

Carol L said...

This is one darling little card! I love the wavy sentiment with the tiny boat and anchor. The pretty twine ties everything up beautifully in that little bow!

Juls said...

adore it!!! Hugs Juls