Saturday, May 24, 2014

♥ Flowers and Balloons ♥ {TSTR #219}

Happy Saturday! Hope you are enjoying this beautiful day so far! :) Just stopping in with a card I made for this week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room! This week's challenge is to use Flowers and/or balloons on your creation. Just the name of the challenge...Flowers and Balloons...drew me in! And look at this gorgeous inspiration photo!! Love it!


I used some papers from the So Noted paper pad by Carta Bella. (I still can't get enough of these pretty papers!) I used some Heidi Swapp Chipboard pieces which I made some "balloons" out of the hearts and twine.


I finished it off with some pearls, vintage lace, flowers and paper doily.


Hope you have a happy, safe and fun Memorial Day! ;)

hugs...


8 comments:

Debbie said...

In true Melissa 'shabby chic' form -- a beautiful take on this week's inspiration photo! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us this week in the Tea Room! Have a great Memorial Day weekend :)

Diane said...

Beautiful Melissa, as soon as I saw your name I new I would love it...and I do...love those creative balloons!!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "flowers and balloons" challenge!!
Diane TSTR DT

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - you make shabby chic beautiful.

Sheila H said...

I love the vintage look of your card. The lace and flowers are gorgeous. Your balloons are very pretty.

Sarah - Crea S said...

Such a beautiful card Melissa! Really love it! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Juls said...

Utterly beautiful card, gorgeous details!!! Hugs Juls

Juls said...

Utterly beautiful card, gorgeous details!!! Hugs Juls

Teri said...

Oh my... this is simply lovely!! Haven't been able to visit my favorite blogs, lately, but so glad I had time to check this one out!!! Just gorgeous!!!
Hugs,
Teri