Thursday, December 6, 2018

♥ Glimmer Foil Flowers ♥


Hello there. Sharing a card I made using some of the beautiful Glimmer Plates by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. Love the shine of these foils and when you match them up with Becca's amazing plates, you have one glimmery and beautiful card.


I stared with Emmeline Treillage dies as the base of my card. I then used the Foil Flowers Glorious Glimmer Plates to make the flowers and leaf sprigs. I used the Rose Gold, Pink and Green Foils.


I then used the Happy Birthday plate from the Elegant Occasion Sentiments Glorious Glimmer Plates. For that, I used the Matte Gold Foil.


Using the Glimmer Hot Foil System is too fun! And it's super easy! I keep looking for things to foil! :) You can find all of Becca's gorgeous glimmer plates and more, HERE!


Have a wonderful day!

hugs...


No comments: