Monday, December 17, 2018

♥ Merry Christmas ♥


I can't believe it is exactly a week from Christmas Eve! How come the older you get, the faster time goes?? Crazy, right?! Today, I wanted to share a super shiny and easy card I made with the Glimmer Hot Foil System from Spellbinders and some beautiful Glimmer Hot Foil Plates.


The red foil on the base of the card is the Elegant Rectangle Glorious Glimmer Plate by Amazing Paper Grace. I then die cut in gold the Braided Grace Square Etched Die and placed it over top using some foam dots. I then added the Merry Christmas Holiday Glimmer Plate over that also using some foam dots. That plate also comes with the matching die so it can be easily trimmed out. I used the Green, Red and Gold Foils which can be purchased separately or in the Holiday Variety Pack that also comes with Silver Foil. 


What a fun machine to use! You can find all of the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Plates, Foil and Machine HERE!


Have an amazing day!

hugs...


No comments: