Friday, December 10, 2010

♥ It's all in the Tag(s)! ♥

It is always nice to give a present with a handmade tag on it. It just makes the present look so much prettier. With all the great challenges going on right now involving tags and of course Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas, I thought I would get a head start on my tags.

This fist tag uses some Pink Paislee paper, K&Co. trim and sticker, a Melissa Frances rub-on, seam binding ribbon and of course lots of ice crystals!
This tag uses some Bo Bunny paper, sheer wired ribbon, a sheer snowflake, MF pipe cleaner candy cane and rub-on, hemp cord and some more glitter.
This last tag is made suing a wooden snowflake, pearls, piece of a pick, K&Co. sticker, seam binding ribbon and yup, you guessed it, lots of glitter!
All the tags were made with this week's sketch over at the 2Sketches4You blog.
I also used the following challenges for them:

~ Crafty Cardmakers: Spotlight on Tags
~ Paper Play Challenges: Holiday Tag

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs.....

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Spectacular.Really gorgeous
Luv CHRISSYxx

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

aboslutely gorgeous! Love the snowflake one with the glitter best!

E.T said...

totally gorgeous!! looks STUNNING!!!

Janiel/ janny said...

STUNNING projects!!!

I made a snowglobe because of you and your beautiful artwork!!
Please come and see...
hugzzzzzz, Janiel

Liszha said...

Gorgeous! I love them!

Lin said...

BEE UTE I FULL - I am in awe of your imaginative, creative and gorgeous work.

Thanks for joining in with our Spotlight on Tags (for the second time) at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox xx

Kim. said...

Wow these are all so beautiful, love them.
Kim xXx

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Beautiful tags
The Snowflake is my favorite

fionalawlor said...

Wow your tags are gorgeous! The ice crystals are beautiful,i've never seen them before i don't think?! Where did you get them, I will have to buy some :o)
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Jack said...

Fabulous tags, especially the snowflake one. After seeing these I may just give rub-ons another try (I'm useless with them, lol). Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Carmen said...

Very pretty tags Melissa!!

http://asiscrapki.blogspot.com/ said...

beatyfull snowflakes