Wednesday, March 30, 2011

♥ Bless your little Heart ♥

Love these Crafty Secrets, Creative Scraps. They are so cute! This one is from Little Blessings. I paired it with a stamped sentiment from the 'Little Girl' Stamp Set as well as some Girls Paperie papers, seam binding ribbon, little wooden heart, inked up and smothered with glitter and some pearls.
I used this week's fun sketch from the Papertake Weekly blog.
Lastly, I leave you with a couple of pics of the kiddos! My Little Baker and my Little Bear! This first one is of my son Antonio. They had family fun night at his school the other night. So my hubby and him went off to do some male bonding! LOL They made playdoh cookies!
And this one is of Santino today, bundled up like my little bear, off to pick up his big brother from pre-school!
Have a great night!

Hugs...

10 comments:

Esther said...

I'm totally in love with this card! Precious image with an equally precious sentiment and executed beautifully!

Shirley said...

Wow, your children are adorable and your card is just wonderful and creative!!! Just like you!

Kelly Massman said...

Very cute! TFS the photos of the kids, too! :-)

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

que charme de projeto!

e esse cozinheiro é lindo!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Melissa and what gorgeous pics of your babies.
luv
Debby

cebelica said...

Fab card hun!

Unknown said...

this card is great! such a beautiful style! love it!!!!

fedet said...

the card is so lovely..

Jingle said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa ,,the vintage image is lovely and the distressing is perfect :-)

Lovely photo's too ,,, aww ,, such handsome guys !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x