Monday, March 28, 2011

♥ Thanks for being you, Mom! ♥

Today is my Mom's birthday and I wanted to get this card in before the day was over. My Mom is the most un-selfish woman, person, I know. She would literally do anything for her children. She means everything to me and I love her so much. She is such a beautiful person, inside and out. Happy Birthday Mom! I inspire to be a great Mom like you!

This card is for her.
I used some Echo Park, Springtime paper, A vintage label from The Graphics Fairy, a Prima Rose dabbed with some light blue ink and chunky glitter, ribbon, punched MS butterflies from Kraft cardstock, pearls and some Melissa Frances rub-on transfers.
I was inspired to use these beautiful colors from the My Time Made Easy blog. Pretty Palette 02.
And I also used this week's challenge over at The Kraft Journal, "Flowers".

Happy Birthday again Mom! Have fun in Tennessee!

Hugs and much love...

15 comments:

Nora said...

Beautiful card! I absolutely love the white rose and green bow and I'm sure any mother would appreciate the sentiment "Thanks for being you".

Esther said...

Very pretty! I'm sure she'll absolutely love it!

Unknown said...

It's a stunning card and you sound lucky indeed and nice that you are so appreciative and I am sure she is very proud of you to.

love Dawn xx

cebelica said...

What a beautiful card! I love it!

Loz said...

mmm, so pretty Melissa! I love the big ribbon and the gorgeous flower!! ♥

debby4000 said...

Stunning Melissa.
luv
Debby

Dianne said...

Gorgeous card! I love the bow and the beautiful flower.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Shawna said...

Your mom will LOVE this card. It's so beautiful!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Nitochka said...

so sweet card!

smdluxe said...

Beautiful! I love how you wrapped the ribbon around the edges.

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the bow and flower and your shabby chic take on the colors! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette color challenge!

Tracy said...

Another fab card from you Melissa. Love the vintage look. :-) Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is gorgeous, Melissa! Love it!
Gorgeous design, love the vintage label. :) Thanks for joining us again this week at The Kraft Journal.

Shirley said...

I know she loved it. It is beautiful just like you!! Gorgeous card, Melisa!!