Wednesday, March 16, 2011

♥ Simon Says.... Happy Bithday! ♥

That is this week's challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Create a card or project with a Birthday theme!

For my card, I used the adorable Happy Birthday Cupcakes Cling stamp from Hero Arts, as well as some Hero Arts pearls, some papers by Basic Grey and Prima. The cupcake was colored in with some Copics. I also used some Martha Stewart Ultra fine White glitter and MS Border Heart punch. And finally, I love to use Maya Road Kraft envelopes on my birthday cards, especially if I'm giving money or a gift card. They make an awesome way to give a little gift inside!

The winner of this week's Simon Says Stamp challenge will win a $50 Gift Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Store!
                                            
And, lastly, the winner of my Sewing Machine giveaway is......

♥♥♥♥♥♥ Amanda Adams ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Amanda, please email me your snail mail addy! If I don't hear from Amanda by Sunday, the 20th, I will pick a new winner!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs...

24 comments:

Penni said...

Love this card Melissa, it's so pretty.

Congrats to Amanda on winning your sewing candy too.

Hugs
Penni
X

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

lovely card! Congrats to the winner and thanks for giving us this chance!

Diane said...

So pretty...love all the layers on it.....congrats to the winner, too!

Ilonka said...

wow- your cards are so beautiful! you have a very special style and I love it!

Thanks for your generous candy!

Have a wonderful week! Now I go for a walk around your blog!

Best wishes Ilo

солнце said...

красивая открытка))
Аманда поздравляю)))

Chelsea said...

Hi Melissa, such a cute and beautiful card you have. A gorgeous layout...so sweet!
Love,
Chelsea

Jo Nevill said...

Fantastic card Melissa. Just love all your details and especially the kraft envelope on the front, what a great idea !

Hugs,

Jo x

Kelly Massman said...

So beautiful. I love that MS punch... :-) Congrats to your lucky winner...

Ася said...

Thanks for your generous candy!

Selina said...

Congratulations Amanda! I'm sure you can really create some beautiful projects with this blog candy!

Beautiful projects Love them!

http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

Dianne said...

WOW! Beautiful card !! The layout and papers are wonderful.

Hugs,
Dianne

PurpleLadyBug said...

Beautiful card. Love the color scheme!

kperlic@hotmail.com

Linda said...

what a gorgeous card
hugs ;linda

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Melissa, I love the colours and the cute cupcake - the envelope on the front is a brilliant idea.
hugs
Heather xx

Rufus said...

Nifty little envie on the front of a sweet card! Congrats to Amanda, lucky gal!
R/

Carol said...

Congratulations, Amanda!! :-) And thank you, Melissa for a great giveaway opportunity!

Turnedgypsy said...

lucky lucky girl........way to go....thank you for the chance to

chris
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

if yiou were going to buy one just for simple things, since I do not really sew...which model would buy>

chris
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Larisa said...

очень красиво! Так нравится эта открытка!!! супер!

Лена lakizka said...

Thanks for your generous candy!

Lori Aragon said...

Oooooh... I just saw that adorable stamp set the other day! How very cuuuuute!!! I love the closure you've included on the envelope and the gorgeous gorgeous ribbon is divine :)

Love n hugs,
Lori

Lucy said...

That card is simply great! Love it. Lucy

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card melissa :-) I love the envelope idea on the front and the cute little fastener,,, fabulous !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jane said...

Stunning card Melissa! Love the envelope and gorgeous colours! hugs, Jane x

Unknown said...

What can I say except "I love it!"