Monday, March 14, 2011

♥ Super Sweet Candy Dispensers ♥

♥♥♥ For the  Shabby Tea Room Birthday Celebration and Candy post, please scroll down! ♥♥♥
Today is my first post and project being on The Hybrid Chick DT. What a wonderful site filled with awesome templates and Digital Goodies! I made these fun little candy dispensers that are perfect for Easter, birthday party favors, wedding favors or you can even make your own little button dispensers for your craft room!
Come and see how easy and FUN they are to make! (I had a blast making them!) From printer to complete in less than an hour! Visit The Hybrid Chick blog to see this project as well as other inspirational treats!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs...

22 comments:

солнце said...

как красиво и аппетитно)

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

oh this is really cute, love to see it!

Andrea said...

Que bonito!!!

Unknown said...

wow! they are soooo colorful! They look really sweet (like sweet sweet - yummy!;d)

xxxx

Tammy said...

They look so cheery and spring like. Great make...
smiles...Tammy

Debbie said...

Absolutely yummy, Melissa! So bright, fun and cheery!! Please submit this for the Tea Room challenge again -- it's a MUST SEE for all to admire and can count for our 'submission' for my blog candy prize :)

Eseniya said...

Какой шикарный комплект! Смотрится красиво и аппетитно!!! ))

Mummylade said...

this is adorable, I love the soft colours!!

Alёnushka said...

Wow! So cute boxes!!! Yummy-yummy!!! I also love the hybrid scrap! My first album was made in this technique! I will say more: none of my albums did not do without it=)))

Alёnushka said...

P.S. Exuse my poor English =)))

Gail said...

ohhhh how adorable! my kids are all grown so i may have to make one for myself... ;)

Tkat said...

these are so cute!!! absolutely love them!!! :)

Nikki said...

OMG how cute are these :)
love em
hugs Nikki

Teri said...

Oh these are just too cute!! I love the one with the buttons... what a sweet addition to a craft room!!
Hugs,
Teri

SherriC. said...

Oh my gosh....these are sooo sooo cute!!!!

Diane said...

Very cute.....would be cute to make for Easter eggs......I clicked on the pic to get full view....such pretty colors for Spring!!

Simply Shaz said...

Oh WOW...these are just adorable! My Li'l girl would simply LOVE these :) Great work.
Shaz x

Sheena said...

these are super cute!!

trisha too said...

These are SO CUTE!!

:)

Kim. said...

Oh wow these are adorable candy holders, love them.
Kim xXx

Turnedgypsy said...

i love this thanks for sharing with us

chris
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Trina said...

How cute are these?!