Monday, May 9, 2011

♥ A Shabby Flower Cart ♥

Well...it is actually an Ice Cream Cart but I turned it into a Flower Cart! That is why this digi stamp by Louby Loo is so fun! You can customize it to whatever you like!
This card us for this week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room! This week's challenge is called "Ruffled Up!" It is to create a card/project with ruffles on it! How fun is that! As I mentioned before I used Louby Loo's Ice Cream Cart digi stamp, some Girls Paperie papers, Melissa Frances rub-on transfers, glitter, a mini wooden clothespin, hemp cord, mini roses and butterfly, liquid pearls, ribbon and of course lace ruffles!
Louby Loo is this week's prize sponsor! The winner will receive 3 digi stamps of their choice!
Don't forget to check out the rest of the Shabby Girls for some beautiful inspiration!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Danielle Greenwood - Au Claire De La Lune
Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!
Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

I hope you have a wonderful day! And I hope your Mother's Day yesterday was full of happiness and surprises! Mine was fun!

Hugs...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card Melissa!!! I love the flower cart and all the sweet flowers :-)

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhh Melissa this is super cute!!!

Sonja said...

This is a very cute and also romantic card. I love the stamp/digi.

Have a nice day,
Sonja
http://scrapadoe.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Adorable flowers in that bright and cheery cart!!!

Sheri said...

Great idea with those flowers! I would never have thought of using them with that cart....nicely done!

Lea L. said...

This is so sweet and pretty! I love those teeny flowers inside the cart!! Lovely job!

Esther said...

What a darling flower cart!!!!!

Heidi said...

What a cute card!
Beautiful colours and design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

2amscrapper said...

so creative and fun!