Wednesday, May 4, 2011

♥ Simon Says.... Paper Piecing or Piercing! ♥ { And my Winner!}

That is this week's challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog...paper piecing or piercing!
This week the DT got to play with My Favorite Things stamps. I used the "Baby Bump" set. I first stamped the image twice, cut out the entire image on one and only the shopping bags, boots and shirt on the other. I then colored them all in with some Copics and then adhered the bags, boots and shirt over the 1st image. I also used papers by Pink Paislee called Butterfly Garden, a paper doily, some Hero Arts lace trim and pearls, seam binding ribbon and some Martha Stewart glitter.

The random winner of this week's challenge will win a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Super store!


And...my winner of the $10 credit voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Store from last week's 2nd Anniversary blog hop is...
♥♥♥♥ Kelly Massman! ♥♥♥♥

Congrats Kelly! Please shoot me an email with your email address so we can send you the info for your credit voucher!

I hope you all have a fabulous week! I will be back soon with an awesome giveaway for my faithful followers!

Hugs...

9 comments:

Larisa said...

Congrats Kelly!

Kelly Massman said...

What a sweet card!!! And Thanks! I'll send my email address soon! :-)

Esther said...

Love the image and the sentiment, it brought a smile to my face!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love this image !!( maybe you could send this to Heidi !!! :-) The papers and sentiment are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heidi said...

Beautiful card!
Great image and sentiment:)
Lovely colours.
Hugs, Heidi:)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the image and the papers are fantastic! Wonderful work!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Heather said...

Fabulous card Melissa, I love the fabulous image and great sentiment.
Those papers are gorgeous, such beautiful colours.
love
Heather xx

Unknown said...

Hola Melissa, saludos, te sigo en tu blog y me encantan tus creaciones.
Hasta siempre

Janine - Ellabella said...

So sweet card, love that cute image! Great job!