Monday, May 16, 2011

♥ Sweet Little Girl ♥

'Monochromatic', that is this week's challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room. It is to create a card or project that uses only 1 main color and a neutral.

For my card, I used a beautiful image of a vintage carriage from The Graphics Fairy. I also used some Bazzill pink cs, pink seam binding ribbon, liquid pearls, mini roses, a paper doily and the balloons, small gift and sentiment are from the "Little Girl" stamp set by Crafty Secrets.
Here is the inside. That is a Melissa Frances rub-on. So this can be used for the birth of a little girl or a little girl's birthday.
This week's challenge winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to The Beary Scrap!

And here is this week's beautiful inspiration photo:
Don't forget to visit the rest of the Shabby Girls!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Danielle Greenwood - Au Claire De La Lune
Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!
Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs...

23 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Just divine Melissa, I love the image - must go and look for that one.
Hope all is well with you and yours.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Carol Salisbury said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and that image!

Kelly Massman said...

really pretty!

Debbie said...

Sweet, Melissa! I love all that PINK :)

Theresa's Studio said...

What a lovely card...so soft and elegant.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love the vintage image! Very pretty card.

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, very nice. I love the colors and the look of the vintage bugggy and doily. Very nice!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Hi Melissa! Sweet and adorable card!
Kelly

Cheri W said...

Very elegant! What a great stamp image of the carriage.

Evette K. said...

Your card really had me smiling this morning and I need it with all the rain we are getting in upstate NY. Love vintage so so much and I have two horses so the carriage is right up my line. TY for a great card!!!

Lia said...

WOW! Really nice card! I love your work. You're really talented!

Would you be interested on a DT spot for my blog? I am just starting a challenge blog for my digi stamps. If yes, see the rules Lia Stampz

Cheers,
Lia

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very very elegant...

Monica K. said...

Very pretty! Love the pearls. Congrats on your Card Patterns win!

Sheree said...

Wow!!! I just LOVE this card!!

Diane said...

So elegant and romantic.....love that image!!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, elegant card Melissa.
luv
Debby

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful car.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Loz said...

ooh I love the vintage image!! ♥

~@ngie~ said...

awwwww that nest is gorgeous & love the card too ;o)

Angie xXx

Dawn, RI said...

very pretty card, Nice detail.
Dawn RI

Anniebee said...

Oooooh, this is one is very pretty too! I like the powder pink and cream color scheme.

Anniebee

Anonymous said...

Your card is absolutley beautiful.

♥...Mo...♥ said...

So cute... Love the colors