Friday, May 13, 2011

♥ A Vintage Birthday ♥

When I saw this week's color challenge over at the CR84FN Challenge Blog, I knew I had to play along! I also wanted to make a birthday card for my local scrapbook store's NSD birthday card challenge over at their blog, Random Flutters from Paper Wings. So I decided to combine the 2.
I used a vintage label from The Graphics Fairy, some Prima and Martha Stewart flowers, MS punched butterflies, Liquid Pearls in Platinum and Fuchsia, buttons, Melissa Frances rub-on transfers and some sheer hot pink ribbon.


Here is the CR84FN27 color challenge inspiration photo:


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs...

13 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

So pretty, very shabby chic!! Love the papers and pretty flowers and ribbon. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Colleen and Nora Anne said...

This is so beautiful! Thanks for a wonderful addition to our challenge.

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Melissa! Lovin' all the pretty flowers and Vintage vibe! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Pastila said...

Just beautiful! Love your works!

Carol Salisbury said...

OMG this is beautiful! I don't use yellow too much, if at all, but I love the soft buttery color mixed with the pink! So very pretty! I'm going to have to see if I have any yellow now. tfs

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this card is so diverend then i'm used to, i just love it
hugs angelique

Kras said...

Dear Melissa,
So far so beautiful. Your work is amazing.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty vintage card. Love the gorgeous flowers. :o)

~@ngie~ said...

WOW... absolutely awesome... I just love everything about it... the colour combo is perfect :)
love n hugz Angie xXx

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the way you do shabby and chic.

Lisa R. said...

Wow, beautiful. Love the vintage distressed look.

Amyzcrazylife said...

This card is so beautiful! I would love it if you could come check out my blog.
www dot frugalcricutscrapper dot blogspot dot com

Anniebee said...

I just love your style! I'm going to have to start entering this color challenge, I think. It looks like lots of fun.

Anniebee