Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge Gone BAD!!

Well, I made a card the other day for today's Jacksonbelle DT Challenge, uploaded it to my blog scheduled for today and guess what it was next weeks challenge that I had made a card for!! So then late last night I made another card for today's challenge, an Easter/Spring Card. And guess what happened then?!! This morning right before I was going to photograph my card, I spilled my coffee all over it! Ruined!! So I just scrambled really fast and made this simple egg card!! Woo! Not a great start to the day!!

I used some yummy Pink Paislee, Office Lingo, for the egg, some Daisy D Rhinestones and an Imaginisce stamp. All available, now, at the Jacksonbelle Store. I was going for the Faberge Egg look, but couldn't gather up my Mojo this disastrous morning! LOL

We would love for you to play along too, just use keyword JBE047 when uploading to SCS or you can link your card to the Jacksonbelle blog! Don't forget to visit the other JBelle DT Rockstars to see what they created!!

AJ Otto
Beth Thomas
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Buck
Jill Dunn
Kimberly O'Rosky
Lindsey Botkin
Lynda Benden
Michelle Woerner
Shannan Teubner
Taylor Usry
Maren Benedict

I will be back tomorrow with an awesome Giveaway, and it ain't no April Fool's!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,

12 comments:

Kimberly said...

This is too cute. I love your Easter egg and all the little rhinestones!

Rachel Hope said...

OH NO, the Cursed Spring Challenge!! You made a Super card in the end though!!! Love that paper amd stamp!

Jill said...

Oh man! Sorry to hear about your bad morning but you still managed to make a really fun card! Great job! ((hugs))!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a start to a morning, but you pulled it all together still did a fabulous card, never any doubt that you can get it together ! your amazing . this is a sweet card the colors are very pretty , love the jewels and your cute little bow.
Great Pick. Toot toot for you again Great Job .
Hugs, ; )
♥♥♥

Sorelinha Arte em Papel said...

Wonderful!!!!!

Cheri W said...

Melissa,

Sorry to hear about your coffee catastrophe. Darn! Hate when stuff like that happens. You sure did make a cute on the fly replacement. Eggcelent!

Anonymous said...

huh, I was having the same kind of morning, no mojo, I spent all AM updating my blog, emailing and playing on facebook...I think you need that sometimes but coffee on the card BEFORE you photograph it, man thats a real kicker!

Lynda Benden said...

For such a rough start, I think you did a fantastic job Melissa! The egg is just darling and I LOVE the bling!

Beth Thomas said...

What a bummer of a morning BUT this card is fabulous! Love the egg shape and the bling!

Kisa Peters said...

An easter egg? You clever clever girl! Love it!

2amscrapper said...

Only you could work that fast and come up with a THIRD card! And so cute, to boot!!!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely darling!! I love the egg shaped card and I LOVE how you put the bling in the circles on the paper! Totally awesome as always! :D