Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Dirty Little....I mean BIG Secret!!

Do you see what this says??!! Holy Cow! I am a DIRTY GIRL at SCS!! I am still in shock and so very honored!

Back in the middle of January, Jenn Balcer, sent me a PM asking me to call her. I thought I was in trouble for something!! LOL Because about 2 or 3 weeks before, I had listed on SCS that I had blog candy, not realizing that you couldn't do that(Ooops!) So I thought "Oh, boy, now they are calling me to yell at me!" And when she asked me if I wanted to join the Dirty Dozen, I was floored and of course, said yes!! When I hung up the phone I started screaming and my hands were shaking!! My son thought I was hurt!! LOL Well, needless to say, it has been killing me not to be able to scream it on the rooftops until now!! Today is my reveal date! So while I'm so very excited and honored, I still don't feel like I belong there! The girls on that team, both present and past are just amazing, amazing artists and the sweetest people you'll ever want to meet! They have welcomed me into the "Dirt Pile" with open arms and I am very grateful for that!

So if you are a member of the Fan Club, please stop by and say hi! I would love to get to know all of you!! ♥

And a huge congrats to Kim Teasdale, the other new member of the Dirty Dozen! Her work is amazing! Make sure you check out her gallery HERE and her awesome blog, HERE!! Congrats Kim!! You definitely deserve to be there!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,

17 comments:

Kim Ross said...

Heartiest congratulations to you, Melissa, on your invitation to the DD! That's such a big honor and you totally deserve it! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Melissa We keep telling you how Gifted and talented you are. Not just anyone can do what you do Congratulations!!♥ ♥ ♥

joni said...

Congrats Melissa!!!! Can't wait to see what you'll create!!!!

akagreenhouse said...

Congrats! Congrats! I enjoy the work the Dirty Dozen does each month. I look forward to seeing your work in the Fan Club Gallery! Again, congratulations! Cathy

Sharon said...

Congrats Melissa!! You ROCK!!

Darlene said...

OH MY GOSH ... look at you go girl!! HUGE Congratulations!! I'm so proud of you ... you are so deserving of this honor!!

Jaspere said...

Wow! That is amazing news!! Congrats!!

Kristine said...

AWESOME NEWS!!! I'm so proud of you Melissa!! :) You will be a very welcome addition for sure.
xXx

Teresa Brooks said...

Congrats Melissa!!!! Your work is beautiful and will be a great additon. Will see you at the Fan Club.

Lisa T said...

Wow! Congratulations! It's a great honor. I'm sure you'll do a great job! :)

Cheri W said...

Big hi five, girl and huge congratulations! Keep inspiring with your talents and ideas.

lisa808 said...

Wow, congratulations!

Sharon in NE said...

Good for you Melissa!!! Well deserved.

Christi Flores said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats Melissa! That is fantastic!!!

kate blue said...

will have to check this out!

Unknown said...

congratulations! That is just awesome!