Tuesday, March 3, 2009

QKD Sneak Peek Day!

Today is our Queen Kat Designs Royal Sneak Peek Day over at SNR Card-iverse! Please stop by and join us for some fun challenges, sneaks at some fabulous stamps being released tomorrow and oh, did I mention their will be prizes too! It's fast, free and easy to join. SNR Card-iverse is one of the newest and hottest sites devoted to cardmaking! Once you have joined, please look for the Queen Kat Designs group and join. Then say Hi!!

Here is another card I made with the new stamp set called "Doodled Tulip" which will be released tomorrow. I love this beautiful set. And this really is a sneaky peek, since I didn't use the entire flower image! LOL The paper used is by My Mind's Eye.

Have a wonderful Day!!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Tulips, and this one looks really cute! What a fantastic ribbon treatment!!

Shirley said...

The stamp is wonderful and the card is just beautiful! Love the colors too~!