Thursday, November 8, 2018

♥ Deck the Halls ♥


Hi there! Stopping in today with a shimmery holiday card to show you. I used 2 different Die sets by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. The bottom die is from the Charming Christmas Boughs Etched Dies Set. I simply die cut it 3 times and layered them using foam dots for lots of dimension. The ornament hanging from the bow is also from this beautiful set.


I then used the frame die from the Sentimental Christmas Stamp and Die Set to layer over the first die cuts. I layered 2 of these, again, using foam dots. I then added some chunky glitter to the die cuts to give it an "icy" look. The "Deck the Halls" sentiment is from the Charming Tag Sentiments Stamp Set.   


You can find all of Becca's AMAZING Dies HERE at the Spellbinders Website!


Have a wonderful day!

hugs...


No comments: