Thursday, November 1, 2018

♥ Joy to the World ♥


Happy All Saints Day! Can you believe it is November 1st!? This has to be the fastest year ever! 21 days until Thanksgiving and only 53 sleeps until Christmas! Whew! Time to start shopping!! At least I'm getting a lot of my Christmas cards done! :) Here is another one I made with some fabulous dies by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders.


I used the Hemstitch Squares Etched Dies for the top layer. The kraft strip was made using the Snowflake Toppers Etched Dies and the poinsettia was made using the Cinch and Go Poinsettia Etched Dies. The cute nutcracker was cut out of a paper from a Recollections (Michaels) paper pad.


You can find all of Becca's wonderful Dies HERE! ;)


I hope you have a fabulous rest of your week! I'll be back with a super fun Blog Hop on Sunday! ;)

hugs...


No comments: