Monday, July 11, 2011

♥ A Friend...Hears our Heart ♥

This week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room is called "Flower Power". The challenge is to use the inspiration photo's colors (see below) and you must also have a flower somewhere on your creation.


This week our lovely sponsor is Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps and the DT got to play with their fabulous designs, including a gorgeous digi paper pack called Love Blooms. I must admit, I have never been a fan of silhouettes. At least, until now! This gorgeous silhouette is called Summer Party and it's from their Hat Silhouette Series II. They are all gorgeous!! You must check them out HERE! I want them all! ;)


I also used a BFF Roundie Word Art stamp from Stitchy Bear as well. Lastly, I finished it off with some seam binding ribbon, MS mini roses and punched hearts, heart trim, string pearls and Liquid Pearls. (Sorry for the blurry pic, my camera is on it's way out!!)

The winner of this week's challenge will win a $10 Gift Certificate to Stitchy Bear Stamps.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Shabby Girls too!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Danielle Greenwood - Au Claire De La Lune
Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!
Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

Here is the beautiful Shabby Tea Room Inspiration photo for ya!


Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs...

9 comments:

ДжуJIbетта said...

Красиво!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, fab details.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Thats beautiful Melissa.You have inspired me now to use some silhouette stamps. Very pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my God!! Melissa this is just stunningly!! I love, love, love it!! it is sooo pretty. ♥ I love every details !!!Love the shabby details and the sheen you added!! The photo is breath taking......I love this paper.. the gorgeous little bow with rose are perfect...it's brilliant, you are so clever girl, dear.

♥...Mo...♥ said...

thanks for sharing, your card is so beautiful

Rufus said...

Pretty! I've got some of the silhouettes, but haven't had a chance to use 'em yet. I think you've inspired me!
R/

Kim. said...

This is gorgeous Melissa, lovely image and the colours are beautiful.
Kim xXx

Crafty Loops said...

What a beautiful photograph and your card is stunning, I love the silhouette. Its such a pretty card. Lee xx

Knerten said...

Beautiful - beautiful - beautiful, Melissa !!