Monday, July 18, 2011

♥ What's the Scoop? ♥

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Let's start the week off right with some shabby fun from The Shabby Tea Room! This week's challenge is called "So 'Charm'ing! It is to crate a card/project using the inspiration photo and you must also included a charm on your creation as well! How fun is that! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!


This week the Shabby Girls got to play with some Digi stamps from our sponsor Whimsie Doodles. I used the adorable Double Scooped ice cream cone and sentiment. It is from the Sentiments-Edibles collection. I printed it out twice and adhered the ice cream part on top of the cone using a mini glue dot. I colored it with some Copics and then added some glitter "sprinkles" to it.


I used some paper by The Girls Paperie and October Afternoon as well as some Prima Lace Trim, seam binding, pearls, a button, Spellbinders Labels 14, twine and a No. 5 charm. It was actually dark in color, so I painted it with some white paint.

This week's winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the Whimsie Doodles Store!


And don't forget to visit the rest of the Shabby Girls too!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Danielle Greenwood - Au Claire De La Lune
Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!
Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

Here is the beautiful inspiration photo~
I am also entering this into the following challenges~

Make My Monday: Vintage Shabby Chic, Torn or Crumpled
CCEE Stampers: CCEE1128  Ice Cream Image or sentiment

Have a wonderful day!


Hugs...

21 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

GORGEOUS!! Love that ice cream cone and your super pretty, extra scrunchy seam binding ribbon!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Knerten said...

Love the DP here, fab card, Melissa !

Tanya said...

EEK! This is so cute! Fantastic dp, love the sprinkles too!

Sudha said...

Wow its so yummy.

Cazro said...

Super delicious card. Thanks for joining us at make My Monday. Caz

Lea L. said...

This is really cute!! I love the colors, and the chalkboard patterned paper in the background looks great!! Love it!

Debbie said...

Fabulous card! Love the ice cream cone! Great sentiment. Awesome!

Jingle said...

This is just too cute! Perfect use for that background paper! Love it!

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

What a super card, the elements just work so well together. Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Suzanne :)

Lagene said...

This is such a Cute card!

Esther said...

Love this card, so yummy!!!

debby4000 said...

Oh love your gorgeous card Melissa.
luv
Debby

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow what a beautiful creation ! Every detail in perfect harmony , just love it.

Marie

Aquarius said...

Love this card

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card, the ice-cream looks yummie. Lee xx

Joan V said...

This is so cute. I wish I could make cards like this . Thanks for sharing.

Bernie said...

GORGEOUS!! Love that ice cream cone and your sprinkles!
Blessings Bernie

Kim. said...

This is gorgeous, I love how you added the sprinkles to the cone. Beautiful colours also.
Kim xXx

Joan's passions said...

I love the crad. The ice cream is lovely and actually every detail is great. Kisses
Joanna

Jacqueline said...

mmmmm yummy card Melissa - thank you for joining us this week on Make my Monday - Jacqueline xx

Vicky West said...

Very different would never have thought of doing anything like this. Love the ice cream colours. Saw it on make it on monday