Wednesday, July 6, 2011

♥ Simon Says... A Stitch in Time! ♥


What a fun week this is gonna be at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! I can't wait to see all of your entries for this week's challenge...A Stitch in Time! We want to see stitching on your card! It can be stamped faux stitching, the real thing or anything related to stitching (sewing)! How fun!!


For my card, I used one of my favorite stamp sets, Material Girl by Crafty Secrets. I love these beautiful stamps. I also used some papers by Cosmo Cricket and The Girls Paperie as well as the Sew Easy Stitch Piercer Tool by We R Memory Keepers along with the Zig Zag stitch attachment. What a great tool to have in your stash!


To finish off my card, I also used some Prima Lace trim, seam binding ribbon, a Maya Road mini wooden spool, Melissa Frances rub-on transfer, Martha Stewart mini rose, pink and green Floss , a pearl stick pin and of course, buttons!

Don't forget, the random winner of this challenge will win a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore!



Have a great day! Don't forget about my giveaway HERE!

Hugs...

15 comments:

redscrap said...

the card is perfect, so beatiful
greetings mina

Kirsty said...

Hi wow such a pretty creation. Every detail is so perfect
Thanks super inspiration. Kitty :D

Heather said...

Fantastic creation Melissa, I love you whole layout and fabulous embellishments, I think you might have persuaded me to invest in a Sew easy the results are so great!!
hugs
Heather xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous. I love it all. I keep debating getting a sew easy tool and you've made me think I should get one now. Marianne x

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Melissa :-) I just love everything about this !! all the different embellies and stamping are wonderful ! I love how you used the sew easy too ,,, I definitely will be getting one of these, I have been umming and arring about buying one ,,, now I know I NEED one :-)

luv
Lols x x x

jjocarlson said...

I just love this card! So so cute. Luvin the buttons!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow, just stunning work, Melissa! I love the pretty fun colors and the little stitching detail at the top is really cool!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a sweet card, Melissa! :)

Unknown said...

This is a very feminine and sweet card. I love the soft colors. I have heard of the sew easy but don't really understand what it does or I should say how it does what it does. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Kim. said...

This is such an elegant card, love everything about it, so beautifully embellished.
Kim xXx

2amscrapper said...

a wonderful example to inspire us!

Loz said...

this is cool! man you ROCK vintage so well :) I love the little cotton reeel ♥

Magda said...

very sweet and fabulous card :) this colors and details ! I love it !

Lou said...

Hi! i really love this,such a gorgeous card-so pretty.
hugs Lou.xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, but I'm started think something is happening I let slip...I remember many of these "vintage" embellishments and stamps as symbols of real live stuff when I was growing up. My mother's sewing room was awash in them. On 2nd thought, I am approaching "vintagehood."