Friday, July 8, 2011

♥ hi sweetie! ♥

Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far! It has been so hot and humid here. I love summer but hate the high humidity. Thank God for air conditioning!!

This is a card I made for this week's Card Patterns sketch (love it) and this week's CR84FN Color Challenge (yum, those colors!). I used some Girls Paperie and Jenni Bowlin papers, some handmade cherries smothered in glitter, ribbons, Prima trim, a button and the stamped sentiment is from PTI's Fruit Fusion Cherries.



Here is the awesome Card Patterns sketch~


And the fabulous CR84FN color challenge~


I hope you all have a wonderful and FUN weekend!

Hugs and much, much love...

16 comments:

Yolka said...

wow! fantastic!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How creative. Love your design.

Anonymous said...

Your card is just Beautiful!
Hugs Julie P

Kelly Massman said...

too cute and so pretty!

Renee V said...

oooh yummy card! love the new JB papers, and that green bow is so adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Melissa! Love your handmade, glittery cherries! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Hussena said...

this is so beautiful.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a beautiful card Melissa! Love the sugared cherries! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Crafteezee said...

Oh I love it. Hugs Tracy x

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa, I haven't bee hopping much lately or leaving many comments because my computer seems to be at a crawl but I just had to tell you how much I love this card! It's just wonderful.

Have a fun weekend. Hugs....Tracy :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...such a charming card Melissa! Love the shabby details! So pretty
I love the colors the paper and the sentiment is darling. Thanks for the inspiration!

joy said...

Love the distressed edges and your embellishments! Cute card!

Bernie said...

Wow I love this shabby card. So pretty and full of charm. I love the colors, the paper and the sentiment is wonderful. Just the inspiration I need today!
Blessings Bernie

Sue Lelli said...

Melissa, LOVE the cherries sheet music and your GORGEOUS "sugared" cherries! LOVE the papers you used, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Deborah Frings said...

Just love the combination of cherries and music!! This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Joan V said...

This is so creative. I just love how you put all this together. Thanks for sharing.