Sunday, July 10, 2011

♥ Friends make everything twice as nice ♥

Hi everyone! It's not too often I get a chance to get on here over the weekend, but I wanted to get one more card in for this week's Mojo Monday sketch. It was such a great sketch, I wanted to make another card for it.


I used some beautiful papers by Cosmo Cricket. The Odds and Ends line. (One of my new faves!) And that adorable image and sentiment is from the Crafty Secrets Childhood Image and Journal Notes Booklet. I also used some pink twine, Liquid Pearls, white trim and a punched heart.


Here is the awesome Mojo Monday Sketch~

I hope you all are having a blessed and wonderful Sunday! See you tomorrow for Shabby Monday!

Hugs...

12 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

that is the most precious page! I don't have that paper yet, but you can bet I am going to be looking for it now. ;)

Carol Salisbury said...

OMG this is gorgeous! Love the shabby chic look and that image is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card! This is perfect shabby chic Melissa - your colour choice and details are fabulous and brilliant distressing. Love the cute image. Absolutely gorgeous card!

Bernie said...

This is gorgeous! The sentiment is perfect for that adorable image. Love the LO and colors!
Blessings Bernie

joy said...

So beautiful. Love the sketch and the way you have used the elements chosen.

Teri said...

Your last couple cards I just got to see!! They are taking my breath away!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! I am always in awe of your fabulous talent!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooo much for sharing with us!!!
Hugs,
Teri

PapierGirl said...

Just darling Melissa - love the sweet little image and I have got to get that paper! Nice work! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, so pretty love the soft pastel colors and all the elements you added, :) Lori m

Pendra said...

Sooo very pretty... love the soft colors (you gotta love cosmo cricket) and that adorable photo! TFS!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fabulous! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Crafty Loops said...

Awwww this is very cute indeed, a beautiful page. Lee xx

Knerten said...

Oh, how sweet this is :-)