Wednesday, July 13, 2011

♥ Simon Says... Anything Goes!! ♥

This week's challenge is gonna be an easy one at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Anything Goes!! And this week the DT got to play with Stamps Happen stamps!


I chose this Panties stamp! As soon as I saw it, I thought of Caroline Manzo! If you don't know who she is, well she is from The New Jersey Housewives show on Bravo. Yes, I confess, I watch it! (I bet alot of you do too!) It is one of my guilty pleasures! LOL But in defense of us Jersey Girls, MOST of us here are not like them! I don't flip tables!! ;)


Anywho, on the show, she told one of the girls to get her big girl panties on. So, I decided to do something different and make a card with panties on it!! LOL I stamped the image with both brown and 2 shades of pinks and I printed the sentiment out of MS Word on to cardstock.


I also used some Prima trim, seam binding ribbon, Liquid Pearls in White Opal, twine and a button.

Don't forget, the random winner of this challenge will win a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore!



Have a great day!

Hugs...

13 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Melissa, I did laugh when I saw your big girl pants, I confess I watch it too lol
hugs Mandy xx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Melissa :-) I love the image and perfect sentiment :-) I have often admired this stamp and the bra that goes with it ! Brilliant design :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

This is fabulous Melissa, what a fun card, brilliant image, your details are fantastic and the sentiment is perfect - I can think of a good few I could sent this one to!!!
hugs
Heather xx

Unknown said...

I had missed this one... LOVE it! You did an awesome job.

Crafty Loops said...

This card had me in fits of giggles, such a fantastic card. Really lovely idea. Lee xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Love this Melissa!! I think almost every woman knows another woman that this card would be perfect for!! Just the silliness I needed today but the card itself is so beautifully and perfectly done!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Melissa and love the details too.
I so need that stamp.
luv
Debby

J said...

I love the card! TFS!
justina1218 at aim dot com

Basteltiger´s Welt said...

This is so cute, I love your colours.

Thanks for having me as a guest designer this month, it is so much fun.

Hugs, Nadine

wendyp said...

Love it! Another jersey girl here that watches the show!

Joan V said...

I love this sentiment. Hehehe. Thanks for sharing.

zielony szpinakk said...

This is a beautiful card with such wonderful panties !!! Something for Bridget Jones ;)

Unknown said...

My dad used to tell my sister and me "go find your big girl panties" over 50 years ago when we'd whine and pout -- and he wasn't from Jersey, either. He was from ND and am sure he picked it up there -- or maybe it was in the Marines during WWII -- ha!