Sunday, September 3, 2017

♥ Blessed ♥

There's something about this time of year that makes me think of how blessed I am. Not that I don't think that all year long but there's something about this time of year. Maybe with Fall coming, it makes me think of the Holidays and Thanksgiving but whatever the reason, I know I am blessed. I have the most amazing kids, a loving husband, great family and friends but most importantly, I have Jesus Christ. No matter what, I know he will help me get through whatever trials and tribulations I may come across.


I am also Blessed to be a part of the fabulous Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team. Love working with Becca's dies. Such a treat to create something with them! I made this super sweet Fall card with the Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles Dies along with the beautiful Graceful Damask Border Dies. These dies give an ordinary card such elegance.

 
The papers, embellies and flower I used are from the Amber Moon collection by Prima.

Hope you have a Blessed day!


hugs...


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Very pretty, Melissa. Where is the "blessed" stamp from? I'd love to get that one. If you wouldn't mind letting me know, I'd really appreciate it.

Hope all is well with you and your family,
Karen