Sunday, September 24, 2017

♥ Ornate Frame Card ~ Alice in Wonderland Style ♥


Happy Sunday to you! I'm stopping in today with a fun card I made with some amazing dies by Becca Feeken and her Amazing Paper Grace line of dies by Spellbinders. I am using the beautiful Victoriana Crest Etched Dies for my card. I went a Lot darker than I normally do! It kind of reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. LOL


I used the larger dies in the set to make the base for my card. I love die cut edged cards. They are so elegant, ornate and different. I then used the rest of the dies in the set to build up the card. I finished it with a stamped sentiment from the Graceful Tiny Tag Stamp and Die Set.


Hope you have a wonderful week!

hugs...


3 comments:

TLady said...

SO ELEGANT & SOPHISTICATED! Becca's Dies are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! ;) SUPER JOB, Kristi!!

TLady said...

Ooops! I mean, Melissa!!! LOL ;)

Becca Feeken said...

Awesome!!