Saturday, September 30, 2017

♥ Thinking of You ♥

Hi there! It's a lovely day here. Nice, cooler temps for once! I love it! I love Fall. We are getting ready to take the kids to the farm and go on the hay ride out to the pumpkin patch. You can never have enough pumpkins!! Tomorrow, my oldest son and I are going to the NASCAR race in Dover, Delaware. Should be fun! We hope Martin Truex wins! He's a Jersey boy! ;)


 I wanted to stop in today with a sweet card I made with some fabulous dies from Amazing Paper Grace by Spellbinders. I used the Gossamer Knot Ensemble Etched Dies. Such a pretty design! I cut them out with some white cardstock and then using the included Insert Frame Dies, I die cut the panels to place behind the knot panels.


I also used the Hemstitch Rectangles Etched Dies as well. They make the perfect borders for cards! The flowers and butterflies are by Recollections. (Michaels) 


Hope you enjoy your weekend!!

hugs...


5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card, so sweet and elegant!

TLady said...

It took me a bit to find you! BUT, I am here now! This card is SO LOVELY & just GORGEOUS! I LOVE how you used the Gosamer Die. I HOPE I got that right, LOL The die that coordinates with the little box....;)(I have yet to get that one.) ANYWAY, I LOOOOVE the dark blue behind the white & the butterflies! ;) JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Greta said...

Gorgeous dies & love the butterflies! Wonderfully feminine card!

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

Becca Feeken said...

So very sweet! Loving the butterflies!!