Friday, September 15, 2017

♥ Sweet and Shabby Baby Cards ♥


Hello there! Stopping in today with some sweet little baby cards I made with the beautiful Spellbinders Graceful Scallops Border Dies by Amazing Paper Grace. Such a wonderful set to work with! I used the scallop die with the eyelet cut-outs to form the bottom edge of the cards.


I formed the next 2 layers with the Scalloped Edge Die.



Next, I used the Flower Eyelets Dies to form a sweet border for the top of the cards.



The sweet papers and embellishments are by Prima and are from the Heaven Sent Line


You can check out all of Becca's Amazing Dies HERE!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

hugs...


1 comment:

TLady said...

Your cards are SO SWEET! I LOVE those scallops & just EVERYTHING you've added to these cards! EVEN the little bears! ;)