Wednesday, September 20, 2017

♥ Simon Says...Pop It Up! ♥


Hello! Happy Wednesday to you! We are starting a brand new challenge today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week we want you to...POP IT UP!!

The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Lawn Fawn this week! For my card, I am using the super fun Gift Card Pop-Up Lawn Cuts Die. Such a fun way to give someone a gift card inside of a card.


After cutting out the die and folding on the marks, just adhere over the center crease on the inside of the card. Easy peasy and so cute!


I am also using the Fall Tiny Tags Lawn Cuts as well as the Tiny Tag Sayings Clear Stamp Set by Lawn Fawn. The papers I used are from the Amber Moon 8x8 Collection Kit by Prima. I also used some burlap trim, May Arts Natural Twine and white pearls.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



And don't forget about all of the fun we have going on all month for STAMPtember®!! Check out the Simon Says Stamp Blog for more details!!


Hope you have a fabulous day!

hugs...


5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous gift card Melissa! I love the whole design of this, you are the queen of chic! the papers and all of the details are so pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Tracy Freeman said...

I agree with Lols you are so fab with chic style I love it x

Virginia L. said...

What they said above is true!!
Gorgeous!! You make me want to get that gift card die very badly!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous patterned papers and I'm loving this die! Will have to add it to my wish list!

Anita in France said...

Soft, feminine and so lovely, Melissa ... such a gorgeous gift card! Anita :)