Wednesday, September 27, 2017

♥ Simon Says...Anything Goes ♥


Hello there. We are starting a brand new challenge today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! It's every one's favorite challenge...ANYTHING GOES!

The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Stampendous! I am using the Our Doorstep Cling Stamp for my card. I colored in the image softly with some Gelatos and then added some chunky glitter to it.


I kept my card simple due to the fact the image is large and so pretty. I didn't want to take away from it. So I just added some May Arts Natural Twine and a couple of pearls.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope you have a great day!

hugs...


6 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a beautiful cas card. The softness of the image is gorgeous x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So delicate and festive, a very lovely card! Fabulous colouring with gelatos!

Lorraine A said...

Ooh this is so pretty! I love the image and the soft colors and sparkle are gorgeous, totally love this! 😍❤️

Luv
Lols x x x

Stephanie said...

Stunning scene with such gorgeous soft coloring, Melissa! I love it!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Trina P. said...

Simply beautiful. So soft and subtle.

Nana said...

Love the soft colors and how you bring warmth to the stamp. It's a beautiful card.