Wednesday, September 6, 2017

♥ Simon Says...STAMPtember® Stamp It ♥


We have a fun new challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week we want you to...STAMP IT! (no digi's allowed)


STAMPtember® is a very special month on the Simon Says Stamp  calendar and this week we are showcasing some of the latest STAMPtember® products. You may not yet have any of the new products but we would appreciate you using Simon's Exclusive Products if you have them, although it isn't necessary to join in with the challenge.


For my card, I am using the Artsy Shapes Clear Stamp Set. Such a fun set!!


I made the background with several Distress Oxide Inks by Ranger using the Ink Blending Tool. I also added some Glossy Accents over the stamped images. I then finished it off with a stamped Birthday Wishes from the SSS Birthday Messages Clear Stamp Set, some May Arts Natural Twine and some white pearls.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope you have a great day!

hugs...


6 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

It works perfectly Melissa. The ink blending is fab and love the glossy pieces xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) the background is so pretty, I love the colours, and the artsy shapes are fabulous! I just had to order this stamp set too, LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

Sweet design, as always, Melissa! Love the background that shows off this set so well!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Melissa! I love the pretty background you've created xx

Karen Letchworth said...

This is a fun little card, Melissa. I hope you've been well. Haven't chatted with you in a while. Take care.
Karen

Wanda Cullen said...

This set is on my wish list and I'm loving your beautifully blended background!