Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Autumn Greetings


Here is my 2nd Rubber Cafe card. I love these stamps! This was made with a stamp called Pumpkin and Corn (J-1068). I stamped it in a dark brown ink then colored it in with some Copic and Martha Stewart markers. The papers are all Cosmo Cricket and the CS is Bazzill Basics. I also added some ribbons, a button and I used a Martha Stewart Branch Punch for the little branches coming out from behind the button. Love that punch! Then I added dots using a Marvy Uchida White Paint marker and a brown Martha Stewart marker.

Hope you like it!

Hugs, Melissa

6 comments:

Joanne said...

This is sooo pretty! I love the layout and espically like how you placed your punches. Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

Melissa: Once again you have done a lovely job ! This is very nice and you can feel the fall effect just looking at it . Again Very Nice. We love seing all your new creations keep the good work coming . Waiting for Winter pieces , We are sure they will be beautiful as well!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! love the little branch and as always a perfectly flat bow, I think I'll mail you all of my ribbon to tie in to perfect bows and send back to me LOL! Can't wait to get my Rubber Cafe stamps!

Cheri W said...

Great fall feel, Melissa. Love those punches leaves you added by the button and ribbon.

Anonymous said...

Very nice card, Melissa! Good luck!

Darlene said...

This looks fabulous ... love your coloring and layout!!