Saturday, September 13, 2008

Autumn Owl


Here is a simple card I made with Pink Paislee's new Vintage Moon Collection. I used the stamps and Die cut Paper from the line. I simple folded the paper in half from side to side, the cut across with my trimmer, to get the shape. I tore, distressed, inked and then hand stitched some cardstock onto the PP. Then added some Ki Memories Lace Cardstock in orange, then the cute branch and owl that I stamped using some Colorbox inks. I colored in the owl with some Martha Stewart Markers and then added a coating of Glitter Glaze. Then I adhered the rest of the stamps as well as a bow with some buttons attached to the center of it.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Have a great Sunday!!

Hugs, Melissa

4 comments:

Cheri W said...

This is so cute. Love the stitching and how you colored everything! I just got some Owl stamps on Friday. Now you have me so anxious to use them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! The owl is so cute!

Erum Tasneem said...

this is no simple card to make! you did so much then u r being all modest saying its a simple card! Sushh! It is a card with stitching on it for god's sake! LOL

Vel said...

Saw you at SNA so thought I'd check out your blog. This is gorgeous...as is all your work!