Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Vintage Baby Set

Here is a gift set for a new baby that I made to sell at my upcoming craft show. I took one of those $1 frames from Michael's and decorated it with some beautiful Fancy Pants papers as well as my favorite Melissa Frances Vintage Baby labelscrocheted ribbon, satin ribbon, pearls and some Making Memories Baby Charms.

The card is made from a scalloped Cardstock base and some more of the Fancy Pants papers, Melissa Frances label, cotton ribbon, button, pearls and a stamp (Little One) from Inque Boutique. I also did some hand stitched on the card as well. {Man, I sure do need a Sewing Machine!! Hint, Hint Santa!!}

And for the First Tooth box, I used one of those little boxes you can also get in the $1 bin at Michaels. Don't you just love buying things for a buck!! It also has some Fancy pants paper, crocheted ribbon, satin polka dotted ribbon, Melissa Frances labels, pearls, a button and some cotton ribbon.

I hope these will sell good! They are so much prettier in person! {oh, yeah, Santa, I could use a new camera too!} Hope you like em'!

Have a great day and don't forget to keep voting for me here!! Thanks!!

Hugs, Melissa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice set, Melissa! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Very nice work Melissa!

Judit V.

Anonymous said...

Lovely Lovely Lovely !!! How nice for a your keepskes for baby or a lovely gift for a Mom' to be . Umm your making lots of baby thing's do you have new's ???
Good Luck off to vote now !

Nancy Jensen said...

These are soooooooo cute! You are very creative.

Darlene said...

How creative and gorgeous!!! Wonderful gift set!!