Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another DT Challenge Card


This is another card I made for the Rubber Cafe Design Challenge issued to us. We had to use a recyclable item, teal green, blues and white colors, pop dots and a Designer Paper.

I once again used cardboard which I inked white and then attached my ribbon, bow, button and hemp cord. And then my stamped Pumpkin and Corn (J-1068) image. I love this stamp!!

The cute girl and pumpkin label I printed out of my Print Shop Program. The paper is by Cosmo Cricket. I added some teal brads to the corner to finish it off.

Hope you like it!!

Hugs, Melissa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa:
This is beautiful one of your best pieces it is warm and loving you once again did a wonderful job.

Anonymous said...

BEAYTIFIL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL !!!!
You did a Beautiful piece, Can always
count on you to come up with some better then the last. can not wait to see what you come up with next to out do this one.

Ellen

P.S. Do we get to vote for you on these too???

Anonymous said...

So Very Lovely and soft even for a fall piece. You have such talent.

Nancy
Mountaintop, Pa.



Maybe you should open your own store.

giants27 said...

hey! You did a GREAT job. Mom & I love it. Send us some more pics of our babyboy. Love you, Stay & Mom OXXO
P.S. Take a pic of Antonio & Dad for me, when he comes for lunch.

Darlene said...

Awesome card Melissa!! Love all the details you put into this one!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love all the details!