Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy World Card Making Day!

Since today is World Card Making Day, I thought I would celebrate by making what else, a card! This is a Tri-Fold Card which was made using Danielle Flanders Challenge on CreatemyKeepsake.com. These are so fun to make!

To start, trim your paper to 12" x 5 1/4". Then score and fold at 4" from the edge on both ends. Then decorate as you like! These are great to hold gift cards in. I may make some Christmas ones to hold some gifts in!

I used Pink Paislee paper, flowers(which were cut out of another piece of paper with a craft knife) and cardstock letters. I also used some Making Memories Journaling paper, Prima crystals, Thickers letter(U) and butterfly and sheer ribbons.

Well, just a quick post tonight, I am beat!! Off to the Pumpkin patch tomorrow!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Hugs, Melissa

P.S. And to my Anonymous "fan", my Dad is alive and well! Him and my Mom are very happy! Thanks for asking!! :)

4 comments:

giants27 said...

Hi Missy! The card is so pretty. I can't believe the things you come up with. Once again you out did yourself. Give Antonio a kiss for us. Love & miss you! Stay OXXO

Anonymous said...

you have done a wonderful job once again, .
Can't wait to see your next creation I am sure it will be great.good Luck in the next round .



(Thanks for the info about your Father glad he is well)

Anonymous said...

YOUR WORK IS WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL YOUR SO VERY GIFTED. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT IS NEXT, i AM SURE IT WILL BE JUST AS NICE AS ALL OF YOUR WORK .

THANKS FOR SHARING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY THAT IS SO NICE.

ELLEN

Darlene said...

This is adorable ... thanks for the measurements ... headed to the craftroom to give it a try!! Your work is fantastic ... thanks for sharing!!