Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll! {and a special thank you!}


Another card I made using that cute Pumpkin and Corn stamp from The Rubber Cafe. I can't stop using it! Maybe because I have 3 cornstalks and about 20 pumpkins in the front of my home! Love this time of year! Have I mentioned that before???! LOL

I used alot of Bazzill Basics cardstock on this one and that adorable leaf and glitter paper is by Best Creation. I cut out the scalloped circles with my deco edge scissors(that's why they aren't perfect, but that's ok). Added alot of white dots with my Marvy Uchida Paint marker and the colorful branches were made with my Martha Stewart branch punch. I added some little leaf stamps and a little pumpkin by Inque Boutique too. And of course, alot of glitter added to my stamped images as well.

Hope you like it!

And would you look at all this RAK that Michelle McClung from ScrapStreet.com sent me for winning her sketch contest!! WOW! I couldn't believe it when I !opened the box and saw all this! And she even made me the cutest card You ROCK Michelle! Thank you very much again!!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Melissa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Very Nice Fall Card . You have many good idea's with your creations .


Have a fun filled weekend with your family as family is everything !


Nancy
Mountaintop, PA

Darlene said...

Your card is gorgeous and congrats on being a winner of all that cool STUFF!!! Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Kristine said...

Oh, I just left ya a long comment here and then it wouldn't post it--error message. ANYWAY, first of all, thanks so much for playing in my BLOGIVERSARY contest!!

Secondly, WOW, this has got to be the most elegant FALL card I've ever seen!! It's beautiful!! :) Congrats on winning--there's some cute stuff there!!

OH MY GOODNESS...I'm watching your slideshow as I'm typing and seeing such AMAZING project over there!! LVOE that house thingy, and you I love Lucy page, and OH WOW...everything is soo amazing. I'm gonna have to check them out up close. I could spend all day here...eeks!! :)

Anonymous said...

holy crap girl that is some serious loot!