Monday, December 1, 2008

2 Weeks of Christmas Fun.....

....over at Scrapbook News and Review! You must check out all the fun! Subscribe to the newsletter and play some fun trivia games for some fabulous prizes! Also join the forum for some fun games, challenges, prizes and more! And while your there, subscribe to the E-Zine for some great inspiration from fabulous projects and creations! Check out the calls for the next issue and submit your layouts, cards and projects! You just may be featured in the next issue!

The next issue which is a special Double issue, drops on December 6th and that same day my blog will be featured in the daily Blog-A-Log in the newsletter! So watch for a fun project and I will also name my favorite blog that I go to for inspiration! And I just may have another giveaway!! ;)

So, please, go and sign up over at Scrapbook News and Review! You will be in for a treat!! There are plenty of great prizes up for grabs!!

Have a wonderful night!

Hugs, Melissa

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I adore you're blog.. You're stuff is so unique i just love it.. Cheers
Alyssa

Anonymous said...

it has been 8 days since you last posted any type of card or anything. You must have a lot getting ready to post. your followers I am sure keeps checking to see what is new. it is wonderful you did your picks of the candy and now this new 2 Weeks of Christmas Fun..... well we are all still waiting to see what you create next.
will be checking back to see what it new.

Sandy
Edison, NJ

Michelle said...

Thanks for the link! I'm already in there but it's nice to know I'm in amongst friends! Love your stuff!!