Friday, December 5, 2008

First Snow *Snowflake Card*

Well, crazy me was at it again!! I took a break from decorating and I made a card!! I just can't help it!! I traced a wooden snowflake that I am currently altering (of, course) onto a piece of white cardstock, folded the CS, and then cut. I then had 2 snowflakes. I ran one through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. Punched a hole in the top of them and tied them together with some white hemp cord. I then ran my glue pen along the edge of the snowflake and then sprinkled on some glitter. I then added some Kaiser Kraft Adhesive Pearls, Me & My Big Ideas CS Stickers, ribbon, a felt snowflake, a button and some more white hemp cord. Easy Peasy! It is so sparkly and pretty! Sorry, for the bad pic though, it looks much better IRL!

Hope you have a great night! And don't forget tomorrow is my Scrapbook News and Review "Blog-A-Log" Day and I have some Blog Candy too!! ;)

Hugs, Melissa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ! this is as beautiful as your white tree. You have the best idea's your talents are just non stop ! each time it is better then the last.it is always worth the wait to see your next creation .Well once again you did it , It is great. toot toot toot for you Melissa! your followers sure appreciate your talent.
God Bless and have a fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

how very lovely! loved the Tree now love this snowflake, very nice work .
have a nice weekend.
keep warm !



Sandy
Edison NJ

Suzanne C said...

Glad you stopped decorating. :) We got the benefit of the beuatiful snowflake. Love the branch with the snow on it.

Anonymous said...

looks great to me!

Steph Ackerman said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Morning:
I went on over to SNR and I can't go looking around or anything I can't afford to join for almost $50.00, but I still hope ya have a great time.
Your beautiful snowflake is breath taking I just love it . What Wonderful Creations you come up with . Well have a fun weekend .
Nancy .
Mountaintop. Pa

Babydoll said...

Pretty card!! I love the detail!

~RAGS~ said...

Great idea!!

Anonymous said...

I love it though this is so fabulous wow .. I love your work on your blog you are very talented chica..thanks so much for coming through on my blog.

hugs to you and Happy Holidays
Sasha

Tam said...

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with MDC!