Friday, April 30, 2010

♥ Betsy's Sketch ♥

Whenever I need inspiration I go and visit Betsy Veldman's blog! Her talent amazes me every time! No wonder she is a Paper Crafts Go-To_Gal!! {I ♥ Her!} So I went there today, I remembered she has this awesome sketch that she drew for Paper Crafts exclusive online sketch! I love the sketch so much, I decided to make 2 cards and I'm sure I will use this sketch for a long, long time to come!!
I tried to take a different approach to the sketch. Here's what I did:
This first one, I used some October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper and an a OA Fly A Kite journal card and shape stickers. I also used some glitter on her dress, bow for her hair, a paper doilie, buttons and a Melissa Frances rub-on.
For the next card, I used some Fancy Pants paper called Delicate Dots, more OA shaped stickers, glitter, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, paper doilie, gingham ribbon, MM flower stick pin, Hero Arts pearls and some Melissa Frances rub-ons.
Now go and visit Betsy's blog HERE for some inspiration! Trust me, you won't be disappointed!!

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend! Oh, and I just might be back soon with a fun giveaway! {wink}

Hugs...

6 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

I like your approach! So, cute! I played along, too! It's a pretty fun sketch!

Betsy V said...

Aw, Melissa, you are too sweet! I *heart* you too! What I also love are these cards! That girl on the swing? Genius! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along!

Paper Crafts Go-to Gal,
Betsy Veldman

Joyce said...

omg i love that first card! so very very very very very cute!

Val said...

Very cute cards! I love both of them. I totally agree with you. I heart Betsy too.

BethieJ said...

Such CUTE cards!! Both are fantastic!!

kanishk said...

Its a so very very very very very cute!
indian classified site