Thursday, April 1, 2010

...that's what little girls are made of.

Before I get started, I just want to mention that No, I didn't find out that I'm having a girl! LOL I'm just into making little girl cards lately! Maybe it's wishful thinking! But I will find out what we are having on the 12th and I will be sure to let you all know!! {wink}This card is for today's Ways to Use it Challenge over at SCS. It is to make a card/project using an image of a child. I used this adorable image by Stampavie, Sarah Kay. The papers are by October Afternoon(floral) and Cosmo Cricket. I also used a Melissa Frances rub-on, pink satin and crocheted ribbon, a stick pin which I added the pink and green pearls to, a button and some hemp cord. The image was colored in with some Copics.This is the inside of the card.Well, I probably won't be back on here until after Easter. The blog giveaway winner will be announced on Monday. I hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed Easter!!

Hugs...

9 comments:

Juls said...

just so sweet!!! hugs Juls

Judy said...

This card is so pretty! You have a wonderful Easter!

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Missy:
Hope you and your Family have a very Happy and Blessed Easter as well. Your card is adorable. your doing more for little Girls maybe you will be having a beautiful little girl. then the perfect Family a son and a daughter What a Blessing. You have lots of love near and Far.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs:o)

marsha said...

So adorable!

Hugs,
Marsha

mommaidwf said...

You're card is just beautiful!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Super cute card, sweet and perfectly girly!

-Sarah

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, have a great Easter.
Kim xXx

JPScraps said...

Adorable card. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!