Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Heartfelt Thanks! *MOJO135*

I am thankful for my family, friends, and all my Blogging friends too! This one is for all of you!

This card is for this week's Sketch Challenge over at the Mojo Monday Sketch Blog! I love this sketch! Isn't it fun?!!
For my card, I used some My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary paper and tag, Prima flower, Melissa Frances Rub-Ons, and Martha Stewart Butterfly and Heart Border punches and trim. I love the color combo on this one.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!! We are still recovering from Bronchitis! YUCK!

Hugs...

10 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. Love that beautiful bow!

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous! Love your fabric flower! Hugs Juls

Darlene said...

This is so adorable Melissa!! Love that flower!! Hope you're all feeling better real soon!

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable :)

Sarah Mullanix said...

such a cute card...I just LOVE everything!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

SWEET card! I love the flower!

Kim. said...

This is beautiful, I love the colours and that flowers is gorgeous.
Kim xXx

Cheri W said...

This is so pretty, Melissa. You make the prettiest cards and bows, bronchitis and all! Hope you all are on the way to feeling better. Rest up!

Lori said...

Beautiful elements on this card, Melissa! So lovely : )

I hope you and your family are feeling MUCH better soon!

Love and hugs ~
Lori

sandra said...

Well,thank you Melissa!!!
This is amazing card!
Great flower!!!
I love it!
Hugs!
Sandra!