Monday, April 19, 2010

What happens at the Farm.... {Get Sketchy!}

stays at the Farm! hehe I was trying to think of a catchy saying to go along with my card for the Get Sketchy challenge over at the Moxie Fab World Blog, when all of a sudden that commercial for Las Vegas came on. You know, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"! So I thought that would be fun for my card! LOL You have until midnight tonight to make a card for this fun challenge! Here is the sketch again!
For my card I used the Farm Fresh line from October Afternoon. I love that line! It is so cute!
I will be back later today to announce the winner of my Blog Giveaway!

And also, I am sorry that I have enabled the Word Verification for comments on my blog, (I hate that thing!) but I have gotten alot of "trash comments" lately and hopefully this will stop it. I'm sorry if you have read any of them. I try to delete them as soon as I can. :)

Have a great day!!

Hugs & Much Love...

10 comments:

Juls said...

so much fun!! Loving the polka dots! Hugs Juls

Xabi said...

muy bonito
felicidades

Firenze said...

HI Melissa - not to worry about the word verification - most of us are happy to wait to leave comments on lovely posts. It's just sad that so many nasty folk out there spoil it for the rest of us.
Play nicely!
Helen -- Firenze Cards

Sarah said...

I love this card, so bright and fun, gorgeous papers x

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a card!

Unknown said...

hey missy! dont let those haters get to you. they are losers. You do a great job and beautiful work. love and miss you!

marianne-g said...

Your take on the sentiment gave me a chuckle. Cute, cute card.

Katy said...

Cute card. Very creative! Love the cow.

Unknown said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

mapowska said...

Ha ha! This is funny and very lovely!