Thursday, April 29, 2010

♥ Vintage {Baby} Sweetness ♥

I am definitely in baby mode lately! Can you tell?! :) This is a vintage style card I made recently. I am soo in love with these Bloomer Trims by Webster's Pages. I used papers by October Afternoon, the Thrift Shop and Fly a Kite lines and the red polka dot paper is by Basic Grey.

I also used a large chipboard heart which I painted white and then added some ultra fine glitter over it, Melissa Frances rub-ons, a paper doilie, ribbon, a vintage button, hemp cord and Martha Stewart Scalloped Edge Punch.
Have a wonderful day/night!!

Hugs...

15 comments:

berta / Татьяна Берсенева said...

oh, it's so beautiful!..

Yana said...

Oh my! Such a sweet card! LOVE IT!

Kelly Massman said...

Beautiful card! Love that flower ribbon!

Nessa said...

this is so sweet :-)

Darlene said...

Oh my ... what a sweet, creative card! LOVE every little vintage thing about it!!

Juls said...

this is so so gorgeous!! Love the whole collage feel and the gorgeous glittery heart! Hugs Juls

2amscrapper said...

such beautiful details!

mabaco said...

this is so beautiful!!!

kellystar said...

it is lovely--that peach flower ribbon and the sparkly heart!

Sarah Mullanix said...

gorgeous...LOVE all the vintage goodness!!

Kim. said...

This is just simply gorgeous, love how use the ribbon.
Kim xXx

Knerten said...

This is beautiful; different vitage, but beautiful ! Did you make these flowers yourself ? I love them !

Cheri W said...

How gorgeous, Melissa! Oh, my!!! The fabric additions are amazing. So soft and subtle.

Jessica Theodore said...

I Love stopping by your blog, always full of inspiration. I think this card is stunning! Love all the details, and great colours xx

kanishk said...

this is so so gorgeous!
indian classified site