Friday, April 16, 2010

♥ Buggy Bottles ♥ {altered bottles}

I love to alter boxes and bottles, so I decided to make some fun bottles for Spring and Summer. These were alot of fun to make. I used some vinegar bottles that I purchased at Michaels. I then cut up some 2" stryofoam balls to make the "buggy bodies" and added some various papers for wings, paint, glitter, pearls, handmade stick pins, chipboard pieces, ribbons and stamps and rub-ons.

Bee BottleLadyBug BottleButterfly BottlesThey will be up for for sale at My Store shortly. They are made to order and may vary slightly, which makes them unique. I hope you like them!

Now onto a special offer for you all! My friend Cheri has started making her own Digi Stamps! And today, you can get one of her sets free! Just visit her Blog HERE, for all the details! You won't be disappointed!
Lastly, here is a card I made for today's Free for All Challenge over at SCS. It is a fun technique. Check it out!Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs...

10 comments:

mommaidwf said...

Those bottles are ADORABLE!

mommaidwf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheri W said...

Oh my how cute and CLEVER are these altered bottles! I love it when you can repurpose things as gifts. What great ideas. Thanks for the plug of my digi shop, too. Have a great weekend, my friend!

Susan said...

I love your bottles!! How clever!!!

Anonymous said...

oh how cute they are! love the bugs good idea.

Xabi said...

muy bonito
felicidades

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, these are delish! Superbly cute and creative :)

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

WOW,I love those bottles.What a lovely little gift to give someone.x

Juls said...

wow these are so gorgeous and creative!! and the card is beautiful!! TFS Juls

Kelly Massman said...

You are definitely in BABY mode!!! Fun!