Wednesday, April 14, 2010

♥ Thankful...♥

♥ Scroll down for my important news! ;) ♥

This is for a Sketch Challenge over at the Moxie Fab World Blog! Have you seen the awesome new Go to Sketches magazine by Paper Crafts? It is full of great sketches just like this one!
For my card, I used some Cosmo Cricket paper and made a pocket and filled it with some punched hearts. I also used some Bazzill cs, Melissa Frances Rub-On, pearls, glitter, chipboard heart and my labels 4 Nesties. Hope you like it!Have a wonderful night!! :)

Hugs..

3 comments:

Mitzi Koons said...

Oh wow! I love that sentiment with your card design - beautiful!

Melly said...

Melissa, that is gorgeous you do such a beautiful job :)

Unknown said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)