Tuesday, August 7, 2012

♥ And let the peace of God... ♥

...rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Colossians 3:15

Isn't that beautiful! That is the current Word Art Sentiment at the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog by my sweet friend Karen. As soon as I saw it I had to race upstairs and make a card using it. So very beautiful! I printed it out onto some plain white cardstock and then brushed some pale green chalks over it. It was cut out using a Spellbinders Labels Four Die.


The gorgeous papers are by Prima from the Songbird Paper Pack. Also from the same line is the chipboard bird and wooden heart button. I finished it off with some Liquid Pearls, Lace Trim, pink satin ribbon and some little wooden sticks I cut up to make the nest.


You still have a few hours left to join in on this wonderful challenge! There is not one but two prizes up for grabs including a Freckled Fawn Gift Certificate!! {swoon}

I hope you all have a wonderful night or day! ;)

sweet blessings...




5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Melissa:
I was SO blessed when I saw that you linked up in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. You did such an amazing job using the scripture/word art and I just love the lace trim and the sweet little bird. This is just lovely!

Thanks so much for playing along with us, and have a great week. We appreciate your participation!

Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Sonia said...

Wonderful sentiment Melissa for a fabulous card:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Jennifer said...

This is just perfect! I love how you used the scripture and the lace and incredible bow look fabulous with all your paper choices! adorable birdie to!

Judy1223 said...

Melissa, this is just SO beautiful!

amber said...

this is such a sweet and beautiful card, melissa! i love all the little details...the lace, the bird, the heart, the pin...love it! :)