Thursday, August 16, 2012

♥ Give flight to your DREAMS ♥ {JRC #079}

Love the current challenge at the JustRite Inspiration Blog. It is called "Opposites Attract" and it is to use complimentary colors using a Color Wheel. You are to use colors that are opposite each other on the wheel. You can also use any color range from light to dark.




So for my card, I used my favorite color combo pinky mauve and green. And I used one of my favorite JustRite Stamps called Botanical Butterflies.


For a fun twist to just a matted scalloped circle, I added some die cut banners from the Vintage Label and Banner Dies Set behind the scalloped circle.


The papers used are from the new My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Line called Lavender. Love these sweet papers!


Thank you for your always sweet comments! I cherish every single one of them!! Don't forget to check out my latest giveaway!! :)

Have a great day!


10 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful card Melissa. I love the pattern paper you used. Great color combo.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Kelly Lloyd said...

Another wonderful creation Melissa.. Love all the elements you have used.. Great colours too..

Hugs Kelly

CathyinMN said...

Beautiful card! The papers you used are so pretty.

Jennifer said...

I just love the refreshing feel your card has! Wonderful papers and I love the stamp sets you've used!

Patty O'Malley said...

What a pretty card! Love the papers.

Marge said...

Sooo pretty, soft, feminine and sweet, Melissa!!! LOVE it and the banners are such a fun element!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Gorgeous card, Melissa. This really inspired me. I may even have to make a second entry for this challenge. I just LOVE JustRite stamps. Your card is darling, and thanks for sharing and inspiring me.....again.
You are a blessing to me!
Karen

Cazann49 said...

Hi Melissa, This is a beautiful card...:)..xx

Sheri said...

Oh Melissa! This is SO dreamy! Thanks for joining us this week at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Katie said...

Such a pretty card! I love the soft subtle colors!