Monday, August 6, 2012

♥ hope.... ♥ {MOJO253}

Happy Monday! (Or is it?) My oldest son Antonio was sick with a fever and headaches over the weekend and is now feeling better. But now my youngest, who will be 2 on the 28th, is sick! ughh! Don't you hate when your kids are sick? I wish I could take it for them. Well, I usually do, I guess! I am normally right behind them at the doctor's office! The biggest bummer is that my niece and her family are here visiting. They live in Rome, Italy and I haven't seen her in years!! And the kids and myself haven't been able to see them yet! (Only my hubby got to see them so far!) But hopefully on Thursday we can have them here! Keeping our fingers crossed! So that brings me to my card. All I can do is HOPE!


 This is for the current sketch at the Mojo Monday Blog. I used some beautiful papers by Kaiser Craft from The Lakehouse Line. Love the soft, romantic papers in this collection.


 The beautiful quote is a clear stamp by Verve called Hope Perches - Plain Jane. I stamped it onto a journaling die cut by Kaiser Craft from the same line. I finished it off with some seam binding and heart shaped pearls.

 Here is the beautiful Mojo Sketch.

 Have a great day everyone!!


8 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

This is a stunning card Melissa. I hope your wee bambino gets better soon and you get to spend some time with your niece. Lee x

Sonia said...

Amazing creation Melissa:)
So sorry to hear your sons have fever.. I hope he feel better soon:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card! Hope your family is well soon.

Marília Lopes said...

Melissa beautiful card!
I hope your kids get well soon!

Theresa said...

Beautiful creations:) Hope the sick ones feel better and you get to visit with the family! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

CathyinMN said...

Beautiful card. I hope you and your entire family are feeling well very soon and that you will be able to visit with your niece and her family.

pooky said...

Beautiful Melissa!! Hoping your family gets well soon!
♥Bev

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!